Chapter Advisory Board
Alumnae Relations Advisor
Job/Career Outside of Sigma: Marketing Manager for Cleveland Collision Marketing Group (Highway Auto Body-Chagrin Falls;Chardon Square Auto Body-Chardon and Action CARSTAR Auto Body-Euclid) since 2007. Prior to that I worked for my family's insurance business but started out as a College Admissions Counselor in 1980 at a small college in Oklahoma (met former National President Diana Sarber then) and the University of Miami, FL. Fun Family Info: Born in Louisville, Kentucky and raised in Russell Township, OH and have 3 siblings who live in and around Chagrin Falls near me. We ALL went to Miami University, including my parents! Married for 28 years to husband, Carl and have 2 children, CJ-24 and Paige-22. CJ works for Sherwin Williams in Chagrin Falls and Paige is a 5th year Visual Comm Design major at Univ of Cinci currently in San Francisco for Fall semester on her last co-op. She will graduate April 2017 but think she'll be a California girl after that! Hobbies: Traveling the US (have seen almost every state!), gardening, yoga, swimming, reading Favorite Thing about Sigma: I am thankful for the opportunities that Tri Sigma offered me as a collegiate and later as a Chapter Consultant in the 70s. Over the years I've met so many wonderful women including Jane Kinderman, Helen Marie Snyder, Kaye Schendel (we were Chapter Consultants the same year), Diana Sarber and Mary Barbee and got to travel which is my favorite thing to do! My Chapter Consultant experience helped me to grow as an individual (I was very shy in high school) and ultimately guided me towards a college admissions career.
- Chapter: Beta Tau
- Job/Career Outside of Sigma: Chemical Lab Technician
- Fun Family Info: 2 daughters, Eileen and Kelly and son Michael
- Hobbies: Reading, volunteering, herbs and natural cures
- Favorite Sigma Story: When my daughter, Eileen, was initiated
- Chapter: Eta Tau
- Job/Career Outside of Sigma: Law Student at CWRU
- Fun Family Info: I was born and raised in Texas. I'm the only member of my family to live outside of Texas, other than my dog, Hera, who I brought with me to Cleveland. :)
- Hobbies: Cooking and Baking, Playing tennis, Reading (favorite author is Stephen King), Moot Court, Going to the dog park, Attending baseball games
- Favorite Thing about Sigma: My favorite part about being in Tri Sigma was being able to serve my sisters while on the chapter's executive board for 3 years and being able to continue that experience by serving on the CAB for my chapter (Eta Tau) and now for Theta Zeta.
- Chapter: Alpha Beta
- Job/Career Outside of Sigma: Nursing Student (yea, I am in school again) until December!! I feel your pain with school.
- Fun Family Info: I have a fiancé who lives in NY but moves to OH in October.
- Hobbies: Studying nursing is about all I do, run, swim, attempt and epically fail at yoga, hiking.
- Favorite Thing about Sigma: The ritual holds such deep meaning, next time you are in ritual just listen to the words and reflect. There are so many good memories, memories of hurt that this group of women has gotten me through, so much hope.
- Chapter: Theta Zeta
- Job/Career Outside of Sigma: Graduate student at the Cleveland Clinic
- Fun Family Info: My younger sister, Audrey, is a sophomore at the University of Akron.
- Hobbies: I like to work out, read (mostly fantasy), eat ice cream, watch Netflix, and most importantly watch the best sports team in the world: the Cleveland Indians.
- Favorite Sigma Story: My favorite memory is probably our chapter's first ever bid day. I ran up and hugged my (eventual) little and neither of us could stop crying.
- Chapter: Epsilon Delta
- Job/Career Outside of Sigma: City Planning - City of Hudson
- Fun Family Info: Zane (9) and twins Harper & Violet (4)
- Hobbies: Historic preservation, Girls Who Code club coordinator
- Favorite Thing about Sigma: Being able to be myself as an individual, and at the same time enjoyed being part of the sisterhood.